KXT 91.7 FM Winter 2016 Drawing Rules
Support KXT 91.7 FM between 2/1/16 – 2/17/16 and you’ll automatically be entered into all subsequent drawings for the Winter 2016 Membership Campaign including the Grand Prize of four 3 days passes to Hangout Fest 2016 in Gulf Shores, Al + a condo for you and your friends!
- No purchase or other monetary consideration is necessary to enter or to win. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SEE RULE 3 TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A PLEDGE.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the drawings are open to legal residents of Texas and Oklahoma, and must be 18 or older. Employees and current Board of Directors of KXT/KXT/North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc., and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with the above are not eligible to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- How To Enter. One entry per person. Individuals who call 888-469-3135, or go online to www.KXT.org, to make a contribution will automatically be entered into the sweepstakes. Individuals can elect to enter the contest without making a contribution by clicking here and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions.
Deadlines for drawings are as follows:
- Mumford and Sons – Four Tickets and Signed Guitar, Friday, 2/5 at 7:00pm
- The Cure for Four Drawing – 4 tickets to the concert + Platinum passes + Parking, Monday, 2/9/16 at 9am
- KXT Hall Pass Drawing – 20 individual passes to KXT Live sessions, Tuesday, 7 p.m.
- Gary Clark Jr. – Four Tickets and Signed Guitar, Wednesday, 2/10 at 7:00pm
- iPad Pro-Package with Smart Keyboard and Apple stylus, 2/12 at 10:00am
- The Ultimate Road Trip / Hangout Fest GRAND PRIZE drawing, as soon as the fundraising goal of $115,000 is reached.
All entries must be received by the date and time listed to be considered for that drawing. KXT will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, or late entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failure or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or KXT. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of KXT and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by KXT in its sole discretion, and KXT reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the Sweepstakes.
- Prize Description(s) and Winners
- Mumford and Sons – Four Tickets and Signed Guitar – $920
- Winner: Beth M.
- The Cure for Four Drawing – 4 tickets to the concert + Platinum passes + Parking – $800
- Winner: Alexandria S.
- KXT Hall Pass Drawing – 20 individual passes to KXT Live sessions – $2000
- Winner: Keely B.
- Gary Clark Jr. – Four Tickets and Signed Guitar – $700
- Winner: Denise A.
- iPad Pro 32GB WiFi w/Smart Keyboard and Apple Pen or Apple gift card of equal value-$1,070
- Winner: Steven J.
- The Ultimate Road Trip / Hangout Fest GRAND PRIZE Drawing – $2,530
- Winner: Ross N.
Winners are responsible for payment of all tax obligations. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided such as reservation fees, taxes, insurance and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Winner Notification, Winner Selection, Odds and Acceptance. One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The Winner will be announced on the air on 91.7 FM after the winner is notified and if they agree to being recognized on air. Winners will also be notified prior on-air announcements at the telephone number or email address provided on the winner’s entry form. Winner’s failure to timely respond to notification, and/or the inability of KXT to reach a winner at the telephone or email address listed on his or her entry form may result in disqualification and selection of a substitute winner. Winner may waive his or her right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If the Winner is not available to redeem the prize on the dates specified by KXT, he or she may be disqualified and would forfeit all interest in the prizes and a substitute Winner may be selected by KXT in its sole discretion. No substitutions allowed by Winner. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, and for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation. Odds of winning are dependent on the number of entries received.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KXT. KXT reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Sweepstakes as solely determined by KXT. In the event the Sweepstakes is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of KXT which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Sweepstakes, KXT reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Sweepstakes. Should the Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, KXT reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the problem began. Winners of passes, sessions and tickets must abide by station and/or event rules or risk immediate disqualifaction.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- KXT. KXT is the sponsor of the all Drawings. KXT reserves the right to change, alter, add or update drawings at any time. The decisions of KXT regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Sweepstakes shall be final and binding in all respects. KXT will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Sweepstakes.