The 2019 KXT Membership Campaign is a wrap!
Thank you to all who donated or became a sustaining member during this pledge drive. You can view the drawing prizes and winners right here.
- No purchase or other monetary consideration is necessary to enter or to win. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SEE RULE 3 TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A CONTRIBUTION.
- Subject to the additional restrictions below, the drawings are open to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. (including the District of Columbia), who must be 18 or older. Employees and current Board of Directors of KERA/KXT/North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc., and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with the above, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children and grandchildren.
- How to Enter: One entry per person. Individuals who make a contribution by calling 877-469-3135, or making a contribution online during the contest’s drawing windows (see those below or here), will automatically be entered into the drawing(s). Individuals can elect to enter the contest without making a contribution and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Multiple contributions or entries will not increase one’s odds of winning.
- Winner Selection, Notification, Odds and Acceptance: Winners will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. Winners will be notified at the telephone number or email address provided on the winner’s entry form. Winner’s failure to timely respond to notification, and/or the inability of KERA to reach a winner at the telephone or email address listed on his or her entry form may result in disqualification and selection of a substitute winner. The odds are determined by the number of entries received.
- Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, and for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
- Winner may waive his or her right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If the winner is not available to redeem the prize on the dates specified by KERA/KXT, he or she may be disqualified and would forfeit all interest in the prizes and a substitute winner may be selected by KERA/KXT in its sole discretion. If the winner chooses not to accept the prize it may result in the selection of a new winner. No substitutions allowed by Winner.
- Taxes and Fees: Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners are responsible for payment of all tax obligations. All costs and expenses associated with prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided such as reservation fees, taxes, insurance and other expenses incurred by accepting the prize are the sole responsibility of the winner.
- By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KERA/KXT. KERA/KXT reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this drawing(s) as solely determined by KERA/KXT. In the event the drawing(s) is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of KERA/KXT which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the drawing(s), KERA/KXT reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the drawing(s). Should the drawing(s) be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, KERA/KXT reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the problem began.
- The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- KERA/KXT is the sponsor of the all drawings. KERA/KXT reserves the right to change, alter, add or update drawings at any time. The decisions of KERA/KXT regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the drawing(s) shall be final and binding in all respects. KERA/KXT will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the drawing(s).
- Prizes Description, Fair Market Value and Entry Deadlines: All entries must be received by the date and time listed to be considered for that drawing. KERA/KXT will not be responsible for incomplete, lost or late entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failure or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or KERA/KXT. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of KERA/KXT and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by KERA/KXT in its sole discretion, and KERA/KXT reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the drawing(s).
PRIZES + DRAWING WINDOWS
RAY LAMONTAGNE TICKETS + SIGNED GUITAR
» 1 winner will receive four (4) pit tickets to see Ray LaMontagne at the Music Hall at Fair Park on Sunday, November 3. Plus, winner receives an acoustic guitar signed by Ray LaMontagne.
» Drawing window: Monday, October 28, 2019 – Wednesday, October 30, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $500
BRANDI CARLILE IN SEATTLE
» 1 winner will receive two (2) tickets to see Brandi Carlile perform with the Seattle Symphony at Seattle’s Benaroya Hall on Saturday, December 14, 2019. Prize includes round-trip airfare for two from DFW, and a 2-night hotel stay near Pike Place Market. Plus, winner will receive a guitar signed by Brandi Carlile.
» Drawing window: Monday, October 28, 2019 – Friday, November 1, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $2,000
KXT TURNS 10
» 1 winner will receive four (4) KXT passes to the “KXT Turns 10” birthday concert featuring Grace Potter on Saturday, November 9 at The Rustic in Dallas. Passes include: early access to the venue, complimentary appetizers, 1 drink ticket per guest, exclusive KXT 91.7 merchandise, access to pop-up Spinster Record store, separate VIP entrance, private viewing area with optimal view of the stage, and access to a private cash bar. Plus, winner receives a guitar signed by Grace Potter.
» Drawing window: Monday, October 28, 2019 – Sunday, November 3, 2019 at 10:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $560
CAFÉ MOMENTUM SUNDAY SUPPER DINNER PARTY
» 13 winners will be chosen throughout the day. Each winner and 1 guest will be invited to attend Café Momentum’s Sunday Supper Series on Sunday, January 26, 2020. Includes a 3-course meal, complimentary beer, wine, and bubbly, and a live musical performance by EB the Younger.
» Drawing window: Monday, October 28, 2019 – Monday, November 4, 2019 at 8:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $200 each prize
KXT TURN TABLE + VINYL COLLECTION
» 4 winners will be chosen throughout the day. Each winner will receive one turn table, made possible by our friends at Spinster Records, Panther City Vinyl, Josey Records, and Good Records. Winner will also receive a copy of the KXT Live Sessions Vinyl album, and a $200 gift card to help build out a vinyl collection.
» Drawing window: Monday, October 28, 2019 – Tuesday, November 5, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $400 each prize
BLACK KEYS TICKETS + MEET & GREET
» 1 winner will receive four (4) floor seats to see The Black Keys at the Dickie’s Arena in Fort Worth on Thursday, November 14. Plus, winner and their guests will have the opportunity for a meet & greet with the band before the show, includes a photo op with the band and 1 signed tour poster!
» Drawing window: Monday, October 28, 2019 – Wednesday, November 6, 2019 at 7:00 p.m.
» FMV (fair market value): $1,150
FINAL DRAWING: “WILCO’S SKY BLUE SKY”
» 1 winner will receive two (2) passes to Wilco’s Sky Blue Sky concert vacation at the Hard Rock Hotel in Riviera Maya, Mexico, January 18-22, 2020. Prize includes roundtrip airfare for 2 from DFW, plus a 4-night all-inclusive hotel stay. The all-inclusive stay includes: unlimited food & drink, 24 hour complimentary room service, private balcony or terrace, all music performances and event-curated activities, pool and beach wait service, and Rockaway Bay Waterpark access. Wilco’s SkyBlueSky is presented by Cloud 9 Adventures, The Bowery Presents and Higher Ground Presents.
» Drawing window: Monday, October 28, 2019 – ends at the successful conclusion of the Fall 2019 Member Campaign.
» FMV (fair market value): $4,325