Update 5/16/2017: Congratulations to the winners of our 2017 KXT Spring Member Campaign contests!
• 2 season passes to KXT Sun Sets at the Dallas Arboretum – Alison P., DALLAS
• 4 premium seats to the Outlaw Music Festival at Starplex – Michael M. , DALLAS
• 2 3-day wristbands for Austin City Limits Music Festival + luxury hotel — Chris W., DALLAS
• 2 tickets to each KXT Presents concerts June through September (excluding KXT Summer Sets concerts) — Andy S., DALLAS
• 4 floor tickets to U2’s Joshua Tree at Thirty concert tour at AT&T Stadium — Gina N., FORT WORTH
• 4 tickets to the Blondie show at Southside Ballroom + meet-and-greet passes — Susan C., DALLAS
• 2 passes to Hamilton Leithauser’s sold-out performance 5/10 at The Kessler Theatre — Rick E., DALLAS
• 1 Moore Circle Membership for one year to the Nasher Sculpture Center + one Picnic Basket for ‘Til Midnight at the Nasher — Bobby E., DALLAS
• 2 tickets to the Ryan Adams Flyaway to Red Rocks concert near Denver + roundtrip airfare + 2-night hotel stay + $100 gift card for ground transportation — Robert A., DALLAS
• 2 tickets to The Who Live in Las Vegas + roundtrip airfare + 2-night hotel stay — Bryan B., FORT WORTH
We appreciate the support of our KXT members. Become one today — check out our selection of thank-you gifts right here and get started.
What a time to support KXT 91.7 FM! Everyone who donates during our Beast Summer Ever spring member campaign will automatically be entered into drawings for several incredible music experiences. Donate now for a chance to win:
• 2 season passes to KXT Sun Sets at the Dallas Arboretum
• 4 premium seats to the Outlaw Music Festival at Starplex
• 2 3-day wristbands for Austin City Limits Music Festival + luxury hotel
• 2 tickets to each KXT Presents concerts June through September (excluding KXT Summer Sets concerts)
• 4 floor tickets to U2’s Joshua Tree at Thirty concert tour at AT&T Stadium
• 4 tickets to the Blondie show at Southside Ballroom + meet-and-greet passes
• 2 passes to Hamilton Leithauser’s sold-out performance 5/10 at The Kessler Theatre
• 1 Moore Circle Membership for one year to the Nasher Sculpture Center + one Picnic Basket for ‘Til Midnight at the Nasher
• 2 tickets to the Ryan Adams Flyaway to Red Rocks concert near Denver + roundtrip airfare + 2-night hotel stay + $100 gift card for ground transportation
• 2 tickets to The Who Live in Las Vegas + roundtrip airfare + 2-night hotel stay
View entry deadlines for each prize at the bottom of this page.
Support KXT 91.7 FM with a donation during the Spring Member Campaign, beginning Monday, May 1, 2017, and you’ll automatically be entered into all remaining drawings for the Spring Member Campaign. For official rules and information on entering the drawing(s), read the Official Rules below.
- No purchase or other monetary consideration is necessary to enter or to win. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SEE RULE 3 TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A CONTRIBUTION.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the drawings are open to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. (including the District of Columbia), who must be 18 or older. Employees and current Board of Directors of KERA/KXT/North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc., and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with the above, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- How To Enter. One entry per person. Individuals who make a contribution by calling 888-694-6931, or going online to kxt.org/donate, and making a contribution will automatically be entered into the drawing(s). Individuals can elect to enter the contest without making a contribution here and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Multiple contributions or entries will not increase one’s odds of winning.
- Winner Selection, Notification, Odds and Acceptance. One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The Winners will be notified at the telephone number or email address provided on the winner’s entry form. If contacted by phone the call(s) may be recorded. Winner’s failure to timely respond to notification, and/or the inability of KERA/KXT to reach a winner at the telephone or email address listed on his or her entry form may result in disqualification and selection of a substitute winner. The odds are determined by the number of entries received.
Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of a portion of his or her name (first name, last initial), biographical information and likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, and for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
The Winner will be announced on the air on KXT 91.7-FM after the winner is notified. Winner may waive his or her right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If the Winner is not available to redeem the prize on the dates specified by KERA-KXT, he or she may be disqualified and would forfeit all interest in the prizes and a substitute Winner may be selected by KERA-KXT in its sole discretion. If the winner chooses not to accept the prize it may result in the selection of a new winner. No substitutions allowed by Winner.
- Taxes and Fees. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners are responsible for payment of all tax obligations. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided such as reservation fees, taxes, insurance and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KERA-KXT. KERA-KXT reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Drawing(s) as solely determined by KERA-KXT. In the event the Drawing(s) is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of KERA-KXT which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Drawing(s), KERA-KXT reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Drawing(s). Should the Drawing(s) be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, KERA-KXT reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the problem began.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsorship. KERA-KXT is the sponsor of the all Drawings. KERA-KXT reserves the right to change, alter, add or update drawings at any time. The decisions of KERA-KXT regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Drawing(s) shall be final and binding in all respects. KERA-KXT will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Drawing(s).
- Prizes Description, Fair Market Value and Entry Deadlines. All entries must be received by the date and time listed to be considered for that drawing. KERA-KXT will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, or late entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failure or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or KERA-KXT. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of KERA-KXT and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by KERA-KXT in its sole discretion, and KERA-KXT reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the drawing(s).
• Two Season passes to KXT Sun Sets Concert Series 2017 at the Dallas Arboretum (FMV: $450) Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday, 5/4/17 at 8:00am
• Four premium tickets to the Outlaw Music Festival with Willie Nelson, The Avett Brothers, Sheryl Crow 7/2/17 performance at Starplex Pavilion (FMV: $800) Deadline for drawing entry: Friday 5/5/17 at 7:00pm
• Two 3-day wristbands, choice of weekend #1 or #2, for Austin City Limits Music Festival, three nights luxury hotel and Specialty Merchandise (FMV: $1,420) Deadline for drawing entry: Monday 5/8/17 at 10:00am
• The Golden Ticket – Two tickets to each KXT Presents concert June – September, not including KXT Summer Sets, as of 5/4/17 (FMV: $600) Deadline for drawing entry: Monday 5/8/17 at 7:00pm
• Four floor tickets to U2’s 5/26/17 performance at AT&T Stadium (FMV: $400) Deadline for drawing entry: Tuesday 5/9/17 at 7:00pm
• Four tickets plus pre-concert Meet & Greet passes to Blondie’s 8/12/17 performance at Southside Ballroom (FMV: $600) Deadline for drawing entry: Wednesday 5/10/17 at 7:00pm
• Two passes to Hamilton Leithauser‘s sold-out performance Wednesday night 5/10 at The Kessler Theatre (FMV: $100). Drawing entry window: Wednesday 5/10/17, 2pm-3pm
• One “Moore Circle” Membership for one year to the Nasher Sculpture Center + one Picnic Basket for “Til Midnight at the Nasher”(FMV: $150). Drawing entry window: Thursday, 5/11/17, 11am – 12pm
• Ryan Adams Flyaway to Red Rocks – Two tickets to the Ryan Adams 6/20/17 performance at Red Rocks Amphitheatre plus two night hotel stay and round trip airfare for two from Dallas to Denver (FMV: $1,300). Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday, 5/11 at 7pm
• The Who Live in Las Vegas – Two tickets to choice of performance – August 1, 4, 7 or 9, at The Colosseum at Caesar’s Palace plus two night hotel stay and round trip airfare for two from Dallas to Las Vegas (FMV: $1,800). Deadline for drawing entry: As soon as the Spring 2017 Member Campaign is successfully concluded.