What a time to support KXT 91.7 FM! Everyone who donates during our Fall Member Campaign will automatically be entered into drawings for several incredible music experiences. Donate now for a chance to win:
• Autographed Acoustic Guitar: signed by KXT Artists.
• Studio Movie Grill Annual Pass: one free movie a week for 2 people for an entire year.
• Meet & Greet Passes: With Imagine Dragons
• KXT Staycation w/ The Foo Fighters
• 2 VIP ‘Stout’ Passes to Index Fest Craft Beer Festival, at Fair Park.
• KXT’s Golden Ticket: 2 tickets to 5 upcoming “KXT Presents:” shows in DFW.
• KXT’s Photo Pass: Canon EOS Rebel T6 Camera Bundle + Press Pass to shoot photos at BØRNS’s Feb. 1 gig at the House of Blues.
• Happy Hour with KXT: happy-hour hangout with KXT DJs at Independent Bar & Kitchen, plus $200 gift card to go record shopping with the gang over at Off the Record in Deep Ellum.
• 1 of 8 prizes during Throwback Thursday on KXT
• Buckingham/McVie at Bass Concert Hall in Austin: 2 front row tickets on November 15, 2017, plus an autographed copy of Buckingham/McVie’s new vinyl album.
Scroll to the bottom of this page to see each prize’s drawing dates.
Support KXT 91.7 FM with a donation during the Fall Member Campaign, beginning Wednesday, November 1, 2017, and you’ll automatically be entered into all remaining drawings for the Fall Member Campaign. For official rules and information on entering the drawing(s), read the Official Rules below.
- No purchase or other monetary consideration is necessary to enter or to win. A DONATION WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR ODDS OF WINNING. ALL FEDERAL, STATE, LOCAL AND MUNICIPAL LAWS AND REGULATIONS APPLY. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED. SEE RULE 3 TO FIND OUT HOW TO ENTER WITHOUT MAKING A CONTRIBUTION.
- Eligibility. Subject to the additional restrictions below, the drawings are open to legal residents of the 50 states of the U.S. (including the District of Columbia), who must be 18 or older. Employees and current Board of Directors of KERA/KXT/North Texas Public Broadcasting, Inc., and advertising and promotional agencies, and the immediate family members of, and any persons domiciled with the above, are not eligible to enter or to win. The term “immediate family members” includes spouses, parents, grandparents, siblings, children, and grandchildren.
- How To Enter. One entry per person. Individuals who make a contribution by calling 877-469-3135, or going online to kxt.org/donate, and making a contribution will automatically be entered into the drawing(s). Individuals can elect to enter the contest without making a contribution here and completing all of the required information and following all posted instructions. Multiple contributions or entries will not increase one’s odds of winning.
- Winner Selection, Notification, Odds and Acceptance. One (1) Winner will be selected in a random drawing from among all eligible entries received. The Winners will be notified at the telephone number or email address provided on the winner’s entry form. If contacted by phone the call(s) may be recorded. Winner’s failure to timely respond to notification, and/or the inability of KERA/KXT to reach a winner at the telephone or email address listed on his or her entry form may result in disqualification and selection of a substitute winner. If accepted, winner’s failure to timely pickup of item will result in forfeiture of item, in which KERA/KXT will select another winner. The odds are determined by the number of entries received.
Except where prohibited, acceptance of any prize constitutes winner’s consent to the publication of his or her name, biographical information and likeness in any media, including without limitation the Internet, and for any commercial or promotional purpose, without limitation or further compensation.
The Winner will be announced on the air on KXT 91.7-FM after the winner is notified, but only with winner’s approval to have their name read on-air. Winner may waive his or her right to receive prizes. Prizes are non-assignable and nontransferable. If the Winner is not available to redeem the prize on the dates specified by KERA-KXT, he or she may be disqualified and would forfeit all interest in the prizes and a substitute Winner may be selected by KERA-KXT in its sole discretion. If the winner chooses not to accept the prize it may result in the selection of a new winner. No substitutions allowed by Winner.
- Taxes and Fees. Winner is solely responsible for reporting and payment of any taxes on prizes. Winners are responsible for payment of all tax obligations. All costs and expenses associated with Prize acceptance and use not specified herein as being provided such as reservation fees, taxes, insurance and other expenses incurred by accepting the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Winner.
- Participation. By participating, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of KERA-KXT. KERA-KXT reserves the right to disqualify persons found tampering with or otherwise abusing any aspect of this Drawing(s) as solely determined by KERA-KXT. In the event the Drawing(s) is compromised by a virus, non-authorized human intervention, tampering or other causes beyond the reasonable control of KERA-KXT which corrupts or impairs the administration, security, fairness or proper operation of the Drawing(s), KERA-KXT reserves the right in its sole discretion to suspend, modify or terminate the Drawing(s). Should the Drawing(s) be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, KERA-KXT reserves the right to award prizes based on the entries received before the problem began.
- Construction. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these rules shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. In the event that any such provision is determined to be invalid or otherwise unenforceable, these rules shall be construed in accordance with their terms as if the invalid or unenforceable provision was not contained therein.
- Sponsorship. KERA-KXT is the sponsor of the all Drawings. KERA-KXT reserves the right to change, alter, add or update drawings at any time. The decisions of KERA-KXT regarding the selection of winners and all other aspects of the Drawing(s) shall be final and binding in all respects. KERA-KXT will not be responsible for typographical, printing or other inadvertent errors in these Official Rules or in other materials relating to the Drawing(s).
- Prizes Description, Fair Market Value and Entry Deadlines. All entries must be received by the date and time listed to be considered for that drawing. KERA-KXT will not be responsible for incomplete, lost, or late entries or for failure to receive entries due to transmission failure or technical failures of any kind, including, without limitation, malfunctioning of any network, hardware or software, whether originating with sender or KERA-KXT. In the event of a dispute, all online entries will be deemed to have been submitted by the owner of the ISP account from which they were sent. For these purposes, an ISP account holder shall mean the natural person assigned to such ISP account by the Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning ISP addresses for the domain associated with such ISP account. All entries become property of KERA-KXT and none will be returned. Any questions regarding the number of entries submitted or the owner of an ISP account shall be determined by KERA-KXT in its sole discretion, and KERA-KXT reserves the right to disqualify any entries by persons determined to be tampering with or abusing any aspect of the drawing(s).
- Autographed Acoustic Guitar: signed by KXT Artists (FMV: $120)
Deadline for drawing entry: Wednesday, 11/1/17 at 7:00pm
- Studio Movie Grill Annual Pass: one free movie a week for 2 people for an entire year
(FMV: $1040) Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday 11/2/17 at 8:00pm
- Meet & Greet with Imagine Dragons: two tickets plus meet and greet passes to Imagine Dragons at American Airlines Center, November 13, 2017
(FMV: $400) Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday 11/2/17 at 8:00pm
- KXT ‘Staycation’ w/ the Foo Fighters: 2 pit tickets see Foo Fighters in April ’18 + hotel stay (one night) + dinner.
(FMV: $850) Deadline for drawing entry: Saturday 11/3/17 at 11:59pm—two chances to win!
- KXT Press Pass: Canon EOS Rebel T6 Camera Bundle + 2 tickets & Press Pass to shoot photos at BØRNS Feb 1st gig at the House of Blues.
(FMV: $640) Deadline for drawing entry: 11/2/17 at 8:00pm
- Four 4-pack of tickets to Sarah Jaffe’s “The Edge of Texas” performance, Nov 11. + Autographed vinyl and tote bag from Sarah Jaffe.
(FMV: $340) Deadline for drawing entry: Friday 11/3/17 at 6:00pm
- 5 pairs of VIP Pre-party & Event tickets to Art-Con 13.
(FMV: $60) Deadline for drawing entry: Saturday 11/4/17 at 2:00pm
- 2 VIP ‘Stout’ Passes to Index Fest Craft Beer Festival, at Fair Park.
(FMV: $240) Deadline for drawing entry: Sunday 11/5/17 at 8:00pm
- KXT’s Golden Ticket: 2 tickets to 5 upcoming “KXT Presents:” shows in DFW.
(FMV: $450) Deadline for drawing entry: Monday 11/6/17 at 8:00pm
- Happy Hour with KXT: happy-hour hangout with KXT DJs
(FMV: $350) Deadline for drawing entry: Wednesday 11/8/17 at 7:00pm
- Autographed Green Day Epiphone electric guitar
(FMV: $300) Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday 11/9/17 at 8:00pm
- Stax Records 3-CD Box Set.
(FMV: $150) Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday 11/9/17 at 8:00pm
- Autographed vinyl from either: Buckingham/McVie or Lumineers
(FMV: $50) Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday 11/9/17 at 8:00pm
- Autographed drumsticks from Coldplay
(FMV: $50) Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday 11/9/17 at 8:00pm
- KXT Curated CD Bundle
(FMV: $120) Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday 11/9/17 at 8:00pm
- Limited Edition ‘KXT Artist’ Grab Bag
(FMV: $100) Deadline for drawing entry: Thursday 11/9/17 at 8:00pm
- 2 front row tickets to Buckingham/McVie at Bass Concert Hall in Austin, Texas, November 15, 2017. Plus an autographed copy of Buckingham/McVie’s new vinyl album.
(FMV: $500) Deadline for drawing entry: end of Fall member campaign